Pagina's

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Bookmarkers; Pencils

Spring finally arrived, and it was time for something colorful!

Made by Charry: Colorful Cotton

My sister asked me to make a few small gifts for the school bazaar this spring. They will be in a 'grabbelton'(lucky dip or grab bag).  A lot of the ideas I found were boy- or girl specific. I wanted it to be for everyone. I decided on these colorful bookmarks.

Made by Charry crocheted bookmarker pattern pencil

First I made a few, then more, and more....

Made by Charry: Blue cotton pencil bookmarks

Made by Charry: Green cotton pencil bookmarks

Made by Charry: Yellow, orange, red cotton pencil bookmarks

Made by Charry: Pink cotton pencil bookmarks

And then I ended up with a full rainbow!

By the way, this was after ironing each and every bookmark, this is what the bunch looked like before: totally curled!

With Crochet chart I worked up a pattern.
(I worked with this program before: pattern of house and tree)
I didn't really count the number of chains I made for each pencils, but most are around 30-35(+1 turning chain)

Made by Charry: pencil bookmark crochet chart


And a few more pictures to see how its made.

Made by Charry: pencil bookmarker step 1
Step 1

Made by Charry: pencil bookmarker step 2
Step 2

Made by Charry: pencil bookmarker step 3
Step 3

Made by Charry: pencil bookmarker step 4
Step 4






3 comments:

  1. Hoi hoi mag ik vragen hoe je die overgang naar het witte gedeelte zo mooi krijgt? Alvast bedankt groetjes Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo ik wilde mini potloodwijzers maken voor op een speelkubus voor mijn kleinzoon.zijn deze daar geschikt voor of te groor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buongiorno c'รจ la traduzione in italiano? Grazie

    ReplyDelete